Learn about : How to set up an Auto email responder when you are going for vacation & Gmail will send your reply to people who email you .
Hello Quantum Friends ,
When you are going for vacation with your family & friends , but there is no access to internet then how you can read your email and respond to the people who emailed you . If you are worried about this problem then be calm Google provides a tool( Gmail’s vacation responder ) by using this you can respond to the people . So my friends , while your vacation responder is turned on , Gmail will send your reply to the people who email you .
Gmail provides you the option to specify the starting date & end date for your message , so you don’t have to worry about remembering to turn it off when you return. Gmail will also remind you that an auto-response message is set .
Guidelines for How to set up an auto responder with Gmail :
(1) At First , you have to Click on the gear wheel in the top right of the screen and select settings.
(2) Secondly , Scroll down to the Out of Office AutoReply section near the bottom of the page.
(3) Thirdly , you should Select Out of Office AutoReply on .
(4) Now, Enter the first date & the last date . The People who send you emails in between these dates , including the first and last date , they will receive your out of office message , which is to be set .
(5) Now , Enter or change the subject & message that will be emailed to people if they email you during this time .
(6) Finally , Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Save Changes.
♦How to sort your email very quickly by the use of Priority inbox and also to prevent email overload ♦
Hello Quantum Friends ,
If you want to sort your emails & prevent the overload on your inbox you should use Priority Inbox . Because Priority Inbox automatically identifies your important emails and separates them out from everything else , so you can focus on what really matters. All the Incoming email is sorted into sections which helps you by keeping it organised : important & unread , starred & everything else .
Gmail uses a variety of signals to identify important email, including which messages you open and which you reply to. Over time being, Priority Inbox gets better by predicting what’s important to you.
How to Change your inbox style :
Priority Inbox is one of several inbox styles and you can easily switch styles to find the one that works best.
1. Firstly , you have to Open Gmail.
2. Secondly , Click on the gear image in the top right.
3. Thirdly , you have to Select Settings.
4. After that , you should Select the Inbox tab.
5. Then , in the “Inbox type” section , select Priority Inbox from the drop-down menu.
6. Finally , Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.